Calbee Group UK Privacy Notice
Here at Calbee Group UK we take our responsibilities to protect your privacy very seriously and recognise our responsibility to handle, manage and secure your data appropriately and legally. We operate in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018 (UK).
Calbee Group UK is a Data Controller for the personal data we collect about our customers, prospective customers, colleagues, potential new colleagues and those enquiring about our products. This privacy notice explains what you can expect when Calbee Group UK collects and processes your personal information.
• We keep to a minimum the information we hold about you
• We use your data to provide our services to you, meet our legal obligations, improve our website and provide you with updates about our products and services.
• We delete your data when it is no longer needed for these things.
• We take your security seriously.
• We do not record telephone calls.
• We will not share your information with any other companies without your permission unless required to by law.
• We will not sell your information.
• Your data will not be processed outside the EEA.
• We use website cookies.
• We are happy to answer your questions about any of this.
Calbee Group UK is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ZA123460).
At Calbee Group UK we take security seriously and are committed to information security best practice. Calbee Group UK will store, process and transmit (when necessary) your information securely, we will do this using encryption and recognised appropriate security controls. We will ensure our staff respect your data and your privacy and, when no longer required, we will dispose of your data in a secure manner using recognised deletion and sanitisation techniques, crosscut shredding or appropriately vetted disposal contractors.
You have the following rights regarding your privacy and your personal data:
• To be informed and understand how your data will be used, secured and managed.
• To access your personal data we hold about you and understand how we process it.
• To have your data kept accurate and up to date and to be disposed of securely when no longer required.
• In some circumstances, to restrict our processing of your data, and/or to request we erase your personal data where this is appropriate.
• To object to our processing or withdraw previously given consent.
Not all rights will apply to all processing; however, if you wish to exercise any of these rights, please just contact us at email@example.com
If you have concerns or a complaint about how we handle your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to resolve the issue. If you remain unhappy with how we have resolved your concern or complaint you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner's Office, (the ICO), at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, telephone 0303 123 1113.
Information we hold about visitors to our website
We generate log files from various servers: this will include an IP address assigned to you or, more likely, to someone who provides you with Internet access.
Dealing with enquiries
If you have requested information via our email@example.com email address, we will follow up on your enquiry and see if there is a way in which we can help you.
We keep a record of enquiries received, to help us plan our business strategy and check that we are offering what potential customers and consumers want.
When someone visits our website at www.calbee.co.uk , we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or how we handle your personal data please contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at: Data Protection Officer, Calbee Group UK, Duncombe Street, Bradford
Call us on: 07342 881560 between 08:30am - 17:00 or leave a message outside of these times.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 13 February 2020